What is Hyperlocal Marketing?The internet has made the move on The market online as well as consumer behaviour. Most of home-buyers, sellers and landlords always browse for their estate agents or properties ONLINE, that's why you need to make a dominant ONLINE presence wherever your target audience starts their search. Hyperlocal Marketing comes to feature a digital marketing targeting highly to a specific geographic region or area. It is all about put your online marketing efforts ONLY on a particular neighborhood or community, then give the offer towards the segment's needs and desires including highly relevant content, beautiful visual images, and useful information. At first, how daunting task it looks! However, there are a plenty of hyperlocal digital marketing tools and solutions on The Internet to help you reach your local target audience.
First Step - Build A Hyperlocal Real Estate WebsiteBefore launching your Hyperlocal Marketing Campaign, the agent needs to create a hyperlocal property website. Take in mind that the website’s purpose is High-quality Lead Conversion, not Drive More Traffic.
Drive Traffic to Hyperlocal WebsiteWhen the website is live, get it found locally on Google. It is imperative to improve your website’s ranking and visibility, make sure that it can appear on the 1st page of Google Search Result, cause more than 70% web browsers make their property search on Google. Here are 3 ways to improve your page's rank:
- Search Engine Optimisation: The relevance to a specific search is the number one factor for Google to rank websites. And the relevancy is determined by the content. So the quantity and quality of the property information, the listings, profiles, news as well as images must be original, unique and consistent. And Google will penalize if the website publishes any copycat content.
- Google AdWords: A pay-per-click Marketing Solution that supports your property listings and geographic area with the relevant keywords and phrases. You only pay when people click on the ads. In basis, you can park at the top of Google Search Result as well as you are capable to optimize well your GA campaign. Obviously, the visitors exposed to your ads are the ones actively looking for properties, which means the conversion rates are high.
- Google Places: Regarded as the world’s biggest business directory, the GOLD Page in the 21st century. List your real estate company in it, then your office will get found not only on Google Maps, but also on Google Search Results pages.
Google Display Local AdsCreate brand awareness and drive more high-quality local traffic to your website from high traffic websites like News24, BusinessDay, IOL, YouTube, among others. When people pay a visit to them, base on the websites they have visited recently, Google will show the relevant ads. This is “reminder” marketing or re-marketing method. The great thing is that when the serious buyers, sellers or tenants visit your property website, you can remind them about your property brand or the last property they viewed on your site before they leave.
Local Email Marketing
- Email Marketing: This comes as one of the most effective direct local marketing forms. At first, you need to get the past and current clients database, then create useful and impressive content relevant to your local community and send it to all your audiences.
- Email Signatures: Each email can offer your agency the opportunity of branding. So make sure that every email is branded and personalised with the signature linking to your real estate website and social media channels.
Facebook Local Conversation
- Daily Posts: Keep your daily posts educational and informative in order to position your brand as the local property expert. Avoid spamming with the lengthy sales pitches or new property listings.
- Facebook Ads Campaign: This method can help you target the audience in a specific geographic area, then boost your posts, make them appear on your target audience’s News feeds.